Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weekly Update-August

So all of our appointments went wonderful this week. The MFM said after our appointment yesterday there was no need to come everyday anymore-hooray! So we are back to twice a week. Dr. Lim also said that the echo's are so good twice a week is good enough for him too. I am so happy. Going to the doctor every single day becomes very tiring. We were to see the cardiologist today, but the doctors said I could wait until Monday. So we have a 4 day holiday from the hospital-whoop whoop. We will go back bright and early Monday morning for again our routine exams which are a ultrasound (bio physicial profiles), echo., and meeting with the surgeon. Then we will go back again on Thursday for the same testing.

Monday I am 31 weeks and can't believe it. If I make it through these next 4 days, which I intend too, I will be so happy. Then we will be left with only 7 days until the magic number is upon us. Anything could change though so we aren't jumping up and down too much. Well I am not jumping up and down at all-ha! Not recommended by anyone involved.

Jeff & I are pretty sure that the two of us are going to move into the Ronald McDonald House at the end of next week. We want to be a close to the hospital as possible since it will be so close to the possibly due date week. Also, this will allow for Jeff to recharge his batteries after taking care of me and AK for almost two weeks. My grandparents are going to come up and stay at the Bradley's with Ashlyn kay. We don't want to disrupt her again. She loves it here at their house and they are so helpful with her. Plus they have the cat! We are then anticipating the arrival of the twins the following week. That is a feeling just from Jeff & I, not the doctors. If I make it to 32 weeks they will continue to let me progress on until the babies decide it is time.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,

    I just received your e-mail via the BAMOM organization here in Birmingham. Hang in there. We're thinking of you and praying for you and your beautiful babies.

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete