Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Information

Good morning from OHIO!

I have settled at the Bradley home. They are the most generous and kindest family and I am so thankful to be here with them.

Yesterday after Jeff left and I drove to Mason which is about 20 minutes outside of Cincinnati. Ashley, the Bradley's daughter went with me to the DMV here so I could become the proud owner of a temporary handicap driving pass.

I laid down for a bit while waiting for my sister who flew into Louisville yesterday morning. Then she rented a car and drove onto Mason to stay here with me for the rest of the week. Hooray! I got a great surprise though...my daddy came with her. I was so happy.

We ate dinner with the Bradley's and got to know each other. So that is about how the day went. It was a good day!

Tomorrow we have another echo at 10:30 and then a meeting with a pediatric surgeon that is also in practice with Dr. Lim at 2:00. Daddy & Kala and both going with me. We hope to get great news and continue to make appointments at least for a couple more weeks. So keep praying that tomorrow's appointment reveals a miracle.

Also, many of you have requested a address for me here. We haven't had time to get a post office box in Cincy yet, but I have a address for the Bradley's. I don't want to post the address since the blog is public, so if you need/want it just shoot me a email at kandjmoran@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment