Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here we are

Jeff & I officially left Birmingham today, well we both left, but he will be going back for a short time. I flew out of Birmingham into Louisville and he picked me up there which worked out amazing! It's about 60 some odd miles from Louisville to Cincinnati. So I hardly had to ride in the car at all and that was a good thing. I was dying by the time we made it to the hotel. The flight was good, except I spilled my whole coke zero on my white maternity jeans and it was all because my belly bumped the tray. Really??? By the way, airplane bathrooms, not friends of extremely pregnant ladies. It was like a shoebox! Ha!

We arrived at the hotel which is down the street from University hospital where my first appointment is tomorrow. We have a day of appointments along with NICU, RICNIC, etc. tours and our final meeting with the doctor at 5:00. At that point we will know a much better idea of what is going to happen over the course of the next couple weeks (cross our fingers).

I will update everyone tomorrow night. Thanks again for praying for safe travels today-we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment