Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Week

Its another week and another day. Starting off the morning good today, thankfully. Starting the morning off right is not always the norm, but more like the exception. The twins didn't wake up until 6:00 which is wonderful. They typically wake up at 5:00 (ouch). No one is sick and all is well. The twins finally (I believe) have gotten over the ear infections that took my sanity just last week. They turned 8 months on Sunday. This is just absolutely unbelievable to me. I honestly believe that they are growing faster than normal-ha! At 8 months they scoot around the floor. One minute they are here and the next they are there. Not full out crawling yet (praise the lord). Yammering away, blowing bubbles, and saying dadadad(not that they know what it means). The Occupational therapist and physicial therapist say the girls are developing wonderfully. Which is such a blessing. At their last appointment they both weighed over 15 pounds and they are in 9 month size clothing. Big girls! I will post their 8 month pictures soon, I promise. A couple things I have been thankful for lately.... 1. A helpful husband. 2. Modern Medicine 3. The ability to be at home each and every day to see my babies grow. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment