Monday, May 24, 2010

Latest Update on Baby A

We heard from Cincinnati today. The coordinator took my information and registered me into their system. She said they were just waiting on my records from Dr. Gonzalez office. Hopefully they got it today and will call tomorrow with my appointment.

I also got a call from my regular OB, Dr. Christine today. She consulted with her friend, a MFM doctor at UAB who said that Cincinnati was the place to be. So that maybe me feel good. Again they both reinterated that the best option is to keep her in for as long as possible and then resect the teratoma after she is born. This would happen the day of or day after she is born at Children's Hospital here in Birmingham, unless they have to take her before she is viable.

I will update once we have our appointment.

1 comment: