Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hungry anyone?

I probably shouldn't share this, but it is a funny reminder that I'm pregnant.
Last night I was super busy and Jeff was late coming home. I had not eaten yet, but fully intended too eventually. Jeff called and said he was picking up taco bell and I declined. He arrived with a yummy bag of McDonalds instead. I took one sniff of those delicious fries and hamburger and it was all over. Not only did I totally almost eat all of his fries but I took a huge bite of his burger which was loaded. For those of you who don't know me well I do not allow condiments on my burgers, but last night they were amazing! At this point I jumped in the car (looking amazing you can imagine) and drove to the nearest McDonalds. The bright light of the arches were yelling to me. I could not have been happier to eat that large fry and double cheeseburger! This is when I realized, "Man I must be pregnant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment