Friday, April 16, 2010

14 weeks and counting

So I'm 14 weeks soon to be 15 weeks. I can't believe how time is moving. Too quickly I might add. Nothing major this week going on with the twins and my ever growing body. I did pick up Ashley Marble's bridesmaid dress with my extra yard of fabric. It looked like it might still fit-ha what a joke that was! Jeff couldn't even get it zipped up! What the crap! My boobs have gotten WAYYYY bigger than I thought. I have skinny vision on right now I guess. So we will see what the seamstress says she can do with the frock before Ali's wedding day! I'm going to look like a serious train wreck!
Other than the dress issues not much going on. People have said I am starting to actually look pregnant. Guess that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment