Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prayer

If you have ever had a child screaming from pain you will understand this post.
Blake has had a tummy issues for the past several days, well since Thursday of this past week. She made a visit to Childrens Birmingham emergency room on Sunday for dehydration and what we thought was a hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid in question was what is called a prolapsed rectum. This is where the rectal tissue comes out. I have been told by both her surgeons this isn't uncommon when young children have chronic tummy issues. Blake's bottom is raw and has open sores due to the acid from the stool ( I know TMI). She screams every time she goes to the bathroom and it she is in pain. We have come to the conclusion it is a food aversion. The allergist switched her off of whole soy milk back to her old formula which is neocate jr and we are to cut out all dairy and soy products. It will take a little while for her system to get back to normal which means in the interim I still have a child in pain. My heart breaks for her and my ears might not be able to take much more.
On top of that Palmer is having tummy issues too which has led to a bad bottom.
End result here people is two toddlers crying A LOT! I know this is selfish but if everyone could just say a little prayer for my sanity and for the girls to have a lightning quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment